|9:00 am Worship||6:30 pm Bible Study|
|10:15am Bible Study|
|6:00 pm Worship|
Our worship consists of:
- Acapella Congregational singing only
– without the accompaniment of instruments
– the hymns, psalms and spiritual songs (Col. 3:16; Eph. 5:19).
- Weekly observance of communion, eating unleavened bread and drinking the fruit of the vine in memory of the death of Christ (1 Corinthians 11:23-28) — like the Christians of the first century (Acts 20:7).
- A collection of funds voluntarily contributed by congregational members (1 Corinthians 16:1-3 2 Cor. 8:7; 9:7) to support the works of the church.
- Various brethren leading the congregation reverently in prayer (Acts 2:42; 1 Timothy 2:1,8).
- Preaching based strictly on Bible texts and/or topics, supported by applicable scripture (Romans 10:14; 2 Timothy 4:1-5).
We have Bible classes for all ages, focused on group study and discussion of the scriptures.